Monday, September 19, 2011

More links for Amsterdam Expats

This is a swell updated guide for expats that my Venezuelan friend put together....there is some overlap with my previous list, and some more detail in areas I formerly left out...

Not only are these links for job seekers, there are also social groups, and other general living info. Coming up on my year anniversary of living abroad in Amsterdam, I can say that a lot of my expat friends needed a few years to settle in; and many of them ended up starting their own companies with much success. The global job climate has changed so much in the past decade. Many cultures are leaning more towards a localized workforce and I've had several friends tell me that although they were hired abroad 4-5 years ago, they are not sure they would have the same opportunities now.

Enjoy!

English Language Jobs
Undutchables
Netherlands Jobs 77
Xpats Jobs
Just Landed (Netherlands Jobs Link)
Via Via
Depart Jobs
Intermedriar Jobs
Together Abroad
Pay Scale
Times Jobs
Experteer International jobs
Work from home style jobs
Marketing jobs in English
Freelance Jobs in the Netherlands
More Freelance Jobs in the Netherlands
Bright Connect
Another Freelance Job site for the Netherlands

Common and most used agencies/websites:
Monsterboard
Unique
Undutchables
Jobs in Amsterdam
Expat Jobs
Michael Page (HUGE International Recruitment company...specializes in Financial sector)

List of job recruitment agencies:
I AMsterdam Job Recruitment page

General info (living, business, city, health, family, etc):
Expatica
Expatax
I AMsterdam


Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment